Our theory based course designed for managers/supervisors of workers involved in Work at Height using Personal Fall Protection Equipment (PFPE).
Training delivered online via instructor led webinar session and covers the following –
- An outline of the requirements for planning, organising and supervising work at height.
- Options on how to comply within the Work at Height hierarchy of measures.
- Equipment Standards – ensure correct use of equipment for intended purpose.
- Criteria for inspection, maintenance and storage of fall protection equipment.
- Work at height rescue planning.