Revolutionary edge protection up to 10 times faster than drill and fix, with minimal training required
Edge protection when working at height - the patented RAPID POST
The patented telescopic post is key to the phenomenal speed of installation that led to the ‘RAPID’ name. Up to 10 times faster than existing drill & fix solutions with typically 20 metres erected in under 10 minutes. Highly intuitive to use, training involves just three steps and a unique safety latch gives construction workers unmistakable visual confirmation that installation is correct.
- The most efficient edge protection system on the market, offering the widest fixing centres at 2.7m, leading to fewer components and vastly reducing installation time
- No penetration of the concrete
- Single, double or full height edge protection for total enclosure
- Edge protection barriers in three sizes: full (2900mm), half (1400mm) and quarter (1075mm)
- Barriers are incredibly light but robust, allowing edge protection for leading edge, internal voids and lift shafts.
- A unique safety device on post clearly indicates correct assembly
- Only two main components (post and barrier) for easy management on site
- Highly intuitive to use, it requires minimal training
RAPID’s Standard Post and ‘drill and fix’ edge protection
For certain concrete structures, attachment with penetration is required. The British made RAPID edge protection system is also available for these sites, using RAPID’s Standard Post along with Slab Edge Bracket, Surface Sockets, Dual Purpose Stand, Face Mount Bracket or Parapet Bracket.
Non-penetrating edge protection for concrete structures, where the telescopic RAPID POST cannot be used: