Rapid Cast-In Wall Anchor
Ingenious solutions for on-site safety requirements
Here are the benefits of using Rapid Cast-In Wall Anchor.
• Versatile - only one anchor required
• Higher load capacity of the Rapid Cast- in Wall Anchor means it can be used with horizontal cable for multiple anchorages, as well as for single worker hook-ups
• Eliminates the need to stock multiple types of products. Ensures the right product available when you need it
• Heavy duty
• All steel body is resistant to breakage
• Reduces the likelihood of injury due to unsafe practices
SAFER...PROVIDES MORE SECURITY
• Rapid Cast-In Wall Anchor can be positioned where you want it
• Reduces chance of unsafe installation
• No slings, ladders or special requirements
• Workers can always be tethered without being put at risk
• Significantly stronger than traditional tether straps
• Designed to prevent abrasion, which increases the life expectancy of the operatives PFPE
• Quick to install, no additional reinforcement or special placing requirements
• Simply nail or wire in-place at the desired location
PROVEN AND TESTED
Rapid Cast-In Wall Anchor conforms to ANSI and CSA safety lanyard requirements for single person fall arrest as well as meeting local and national occupational health and safety codes for personal fall arrest.
Caution must be exercised when the Rapid Cast-In Wall Anchor is used with horizontal cables due to the amplification of the horizontal load component at the point of attachment to the structure. Small angles of sag can impose large amplification of loads at the attachment points.
When the Rapid Cast-In Wall Anchor is used with horizontal cable applications, a professional engineer must approve the design and use prior to installation.